Frequently Asked Questions - Panel Interview Assessment
Application / Pre-Screening
University of Manitoba Physical Assessment
Panel Interview Assessment
When your interview has been booked, we will send you an email outlining the items you are expected to bring to your appointment.
The items required are as follows:
- Your driver's license for identification purposes.
- A current copy of your resume if you wish.
- A reference check consent form (will be provided to you once scheduled for your interview) A minimum of at least three recent employment references will be required and they need to be someone you reported to directly.
- All documents listed in Section B of the Checklist of Requirements.
- Any outstanding documentation from the Checklist of Requirements.