Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.
I want to...
Track a service request
Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 141
Current filters (click to remove)
- Applications to revise your Business ARV Assessment must be done during the revision period.
- Applications to revise your realty assessment must be done during the revision period.
- Search your address to view your collection schedule and set up reminders
- View fitness centre locations and their features, including weight rooms and running tracks
- Help eliminate fraud, theft, and waste of City of Winnipeg funds, property and/or resources
- Report any observed or suspected fraud, waste or misuse of City resources online or by phone at 1‑866‑840‑5837
- Reports are anonymous - you are not required to provide your personal information
- View our Priceless Fun brochure and learn more about our free recreation and leisure programs for all ages
Drop in and join the fun! No pre-registration required.
- Report a frozen drain (catch basin) to prevent street flooding
If private property is flooded or there’s a safety concern, contact 311.
Litter in public areas is picked up once every two weeks in conjunction with the mowing cycle.
If you find a needle or syringe in a playground or park, contact 311.
- Book a tee time for Crescent Drive, Kildonan, or Windsor Park golf courses
- Earn points towards free golf with the PAR Loyalty Program
- Give the gift of golf and buy a golf gift card
- Report graffiti in progress to police at 204‑986‑6222
- Report graffiti vandalism to police - Damage/Mischief to Property
The Graffiti Control By-law prohibits the sale of spray paint to anyone under 18.
Current call times
View 311 call time data
Phone or fax: 311
Toll free: 1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)
A variety of official City apps are available for download.