311 City services

Find ways to report, apply/register, pay, or view/find information about popular City services, programs, and activities.

City services

Search for services, programs, and information by keyword or use the service and property type filters.

Search filters

Displaying 131 - 140 of 146

Current filters (click to remove)


  • Report a damaged, sick or dead tree
  • Request pruning or removal
  • Request inspection of elm trees that show signs of Dutch Elm Disease
  • Request inspection of ash trees that show signs of Emerald Ash Borer beetle damage
  • Find information about trees, insect control, sustainability, and allotment and community gardens
  • Learn about the Vacant and Derelict Building Strategy and the Vacant Building By-law

Report a vacant and derelict or non-secure building in your neighbourhood. An inspection will be conducted.

Report squatters, call Police non-emergency at 204‑986‑6222.

  • Find information for passengers using vehicles for hire
  • Find information for drivers and dispatchers

Vehicles for hire include taxis, accessible taxis, personal transportation providers (PTP's) and limousines.

Approved dispatchers

  • View wading pool locations and hours

All wading pools are closed for the season.

  • Find information about walking and biking projects in Winnipeg
  • View the Cycling Map
  • Find tips for a safe commute
  • Find your ward
  • Learn about municipal elections
  • View previous election results

  • See what planned water and sewer construction projects are happening in your area


  • Submit a water meter reading online from anywhere

Request a water meter install or exchange

Current call times

Contact 311

Social: @cityofwinnipeg 

Email: 311@winnipeg.ca

Phone or fax: 311

Toll free: 1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)

TTY Teletypewriter: 204-986-1311

For callers who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability.

Mobile apps

A variety of official City apps are available for download.

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.