Water and Waste projects
Our mission is to serve the community by providing and continually improving drinking water, wastewater, land drainage and solid waste services to the citizens of Winnipeg.
Our activities contribute to the quality of life enjoyed by the citizens of Winnipeg by:
- protecting public health, property and the environment
- collecting and treating wastewater
- managing land drainage and flood control
- providing collection, disposal and waste minimization programs and facilities for solid waste
We want to inform you about our projects and activities and hear your comments and concerns.
- Solid Waste projects - Garbage
- The Future of Brady Road Resource Management Facility (Brady Road Landfill)
- Brady Road Resource Management Facility (Brady Road Landfill) methane gas
- Brady Road Resource Management Facility (Brady Road Landfill) put or pay agreements (completed)
- Solid Waste projects - Recycling
- Recycling study (completed)
- Wastewater projects
- Basement Flood Relief and Combined Sewer Overflow Relief Project
- Sewer By-law review (completed)
- Hauled wastewater study (completed)
- Wastewater improvement projects (CSIF) (completed)
- Public registry index
Information and documentation relating to our projects and activities.
How to participate
We want to hear from you. Provide us your feedback on the projects and activities that affect you.
To keep up-to-date on the latest information and activities, subscribe to our newsletters.
Last updated: May 9, 2013