Maps & Images
Aerial Map and Street Renderings - Updated March 2011
Click on each image to download a larger document.
Streetscape View 1
Streetscape View 2
DBF2 Preliminary Design Drawings Oct 2010
The three DBF2 Preliminary design plans are based on the Design Build Financing and Maintenance (DBFM) Agreement, along with all related closing documentation, between The City of Winnipeg and DBF2 Limited Partnership signed September 17, 2010. The design plan includes:
- A grade separation at Rothesay Street - a new overpass structure will be built for Rothesay Street traffic including sidewalks on both sides.
- A multi-use pathway bridge - an new multi-use overpass will be constructed west of Gateway Road connecting to the Chief Peguis multiuse pathway to the Northeast Pioneer Greenway Corridor
- A pump station and dry pond - the pump station for the Rothesay grade separation (overpass) will be located east of Henderson Highway and will include a dry pond to accommodate peak rainfall events.
On July 21, 2010 City Council approved the recommendation of the Winnipeg Public Service to select DBF2 Ltd. as the Preferred Proponent for the Design, Build, Financing and Maintenance of the Grade Separation Alternative for the Chief Peguis Trail Extension Project.
Maps and drawings of the project:
- Section 1 Henderson Highway to Rothesay Street
- Section 2 Rothesay Street to Gateway Road
- Section 3 Gateway Road to Lagimodiere Boulevard
|Inquiries relating to the project:||Inquiries relating to procurement process:|
Lester P. Deane
By mail or fax:
Manager of Engineering
City of Winnipeg
Public Works Department
106-1155 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3E 3P1
| By email:
By mail, telephone or fax:
City of Winnipeg
Corporate Finance Department
510 Main Street, 5th floor
Winnipeg MB R3B 1B9
Media Inquiries Please Call 204-986-6000
* Top of Page