|•||Season Reservations Rules & Regulations|
|•||Guidelines for Tournament Bookings|
Rules and Regulations
- At busy times the Pro Shop Staff have the authority to complete a foursome with other players as needed. Such arranged foursomes are to remain together until the completion of the round.
- Non-golfers may walk the course with a paid player provided they rent an auto cart and stay inside the auto cart at all times. The golf course reserves the right to limit the number of non-golfers.
- The maximum number of golfers in a group is four.
- The maximum number of golfers using an auto cart is two.
- Golfers are expected to wear proper golf attire at all times including a shirt, suitable shorts or slacks, and appropriate footwear. Golf Course staff have the authority to refuse entry by improperly dressed golfers.
- Each golfer must have a set of clubs including a bag. Two or more players sharing a set is not permitted.
- The use of a private auto cart is permitted provided the user pays the prescribed trail fee.
- During periods of inclement weather auto carts may not be running. During these periods golfers who have a handicap and require an auto cart to golf will be allowed to rent an auto cart provided they provide medical documentation from their medical practitioner.
- Players may play only one ball at a time and must play the golf course in the proper sequence. Players skipping and jumping holes may be ejected from the golf course.
- Only alcohol purchased from the golf course is permitted on the grounds or in the clubhouse facilities. Violators may be ejected from the property and subject to a fine.
- The golf course staff may remove golfers from the golf course for flagrant violations of course rules and regulations or etiquette, such as:
- obnoxious behavior;
- excessive consumption of alcohol;
- alcohol not purchased from the concession vendor;
- damage to the course;
- continuous holding up play,
- failure to follow course design on a hole by hole basis; and/or
- deliberately hitting a golf ball over a perimeter fence or across a river.
- Use of the golf course and it's facilities (including the parking areas) are at the risk of the user. The City of Winnipeg assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or for loss or damage to personal property.
May 15, 2014
* Top of Page