If you are being considered for a clerical position and have been scheduled for a keyboarding (typing) and word processing test as the next step in the process, the following information may be helpful:
1. Where do I go for the keyboarding (typing) and word processing test appointment?
2. How long does the test take?
3. What score do I need to pass the keyboarding (typing) and word processing test?
4. I did not pass my keyboarding (typing) test.
5. I did not pass the Microsoft Word test.
6. I passed both my tests.
7. I applied to two positions and they both require keyboarding (typing) and word processing tests.
8. I took a keyboarding (typing) and word processing test last year and passed. Since I applied to another posting this year will those test results still be on file?
9. Iím visually impaired and have difficulty seeing small letters.
Note: If you require an accommodation or have questions about our testing station please call 204-986-3902.
* Top of Page