The City of Winnipeg Animal Services Agency responds to citizen complaints and inquiries. Please refer to the City of Winnipeg Responsible Pet Ownership By-law.
How do I register a complaint?
To register a complaint with the Animal Services Agency, please call 311. At that time you will be asked a series of questions:
- your name, address and phone number
- the address of where the animal lives, if known
- the date and time that the incident occurred
- a detailed description of the incident
- a description of the animal
Your complaint will be registered and an Animal Services Agency Officer will investigate.
Please note that Animal Services Agency does not respond to anonymous complaints.